Location: Northern Districts | Closing date: 28 Feb 2021
Northern Districts Cricket Association is looking for a confident Finance Assistant with proven experience and success in an administration or accounting role to join our team. This will be someone who works effectively in a team, has a high level of attention to detail, and has strong time management and organisational skills.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
· Processing of transactions in accounting system (Xero), and completing bank reconciliations.
· Accounts payable – processing of supplier invoices/expense claims and setting up creditor payments.
· Accounts receivable – raising debtor invoices, monitoring aged debtor reports, and managing collections.
· Preparation of payroll (SmartPayroll) for approval by Manager.
· Preparation of tax returns – GST & PAYE.
· Preparation of funding applications and acquittals.
· Assist in preparing monthly management reports.
There is scope for this role to be flexible with working hours negotiable and the ability to work from home at times. An immediate start can be offered for the right candidate.
If you think you are the right person for this role, then please apply by sending through a Cover Letter and C.V. to Tash Narasy at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, 28 February 2021.
For more information on the role please see the full Job Description.